Exposure have been creating real Hi-Fi for music lovers since 1974.
In that time a lot has changed in the audio market - one thing has stayed consistent though, and that’s Exposure's commitment to never compromise on quality, whilst designing and building the best sounding and affordable Hi-Fi they can.
Exposure's products are designed, engineered and proudly manufactured in Britain by a talented team of audio engineers.
‘To deliver music as accurately as possible’ sounds simple enough, but it takes years of skilled engineering, science and some great ears to achieve.
The Exposure XM CD player is a terrific CD player in its own right but with the inclusion of an optical and SP-DIF output the XM makes a great CD transport to be used with alternative DAC's too.
Exposure XM CD Player/Transport
- PCM 1716 24 bit DAC fitted to provide very high resolution
- Optimised as a transport using a top loading mechanism
- CD display can be turned off using the remote for improved sound quality
- Highly optimised audio output circuitry with multiple stages of supply regulation
- Large toroidal power transformer with separate windings for CD transport mechanism and audio stages
- Employment of a high-stability crystal clock reference and dedicated, power supply regulator for the transport and audio stages to ensure low jitter performance
- High quality double-sided PCBs for optimum layout and screening
- All aluminium casework and extruded front panel to control resonance and stray electromagnetic fields
- Remote control
- Three year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium