NuPrime Evolution DAC-2
The all new NuPrime Evolution DAC-2 utilizes dual ESS Technology 32-bit audio DAC ESS9038Q2M.
This enables independent left and right channel decoding to improve channel separation and reduce overall noise.
DAC-2 supports nine digital inputs and two analog inputs for complete system flexibility.
The power circuit uses C-Core transformers to meet the highest performance requirement of the NuPrime Evolution Series.
PSRC IC chip provides sampling rate up/down conversion from PCM 44.1kHz to PCM 768kHz and DSD64 to DSD512.
On demonstration now.
A Reference Class Preamp..
As well as supporting reference level digital decoding of all digital streams, the NuPrime Evolution DAC-2 sports a reference class digital preamplifer.
The EVO DAC-2 includes a reference class preamp that utilizes Nisshinbo Micro Device’s MUSES8820 operational amplifier and MUSES72320V electronic volume as its preamplifier circuit architecture.
The MUSES8820 is optimized for high-end audio equipment, producing the finest sound quality that emulates the live performance of an orchestra in a hall.
On the other hand, the MUSES72320 is a 2-channel electronic volume control designed with advanced circuitry and layout for high-end audio applications.
It has low noise and distortion characteristics and utilizes a resistance ladder circuit for highly linear volume control of hi-fi audio systems.
Together, these components make the EVO DAC-2 an exceptional preamp, capable of producing a high-quality sound that accurately captures the
nuances and details of a live performance.
- NuPrime PSRC IC chip provides sample rate up/down conversion processing, from PCM 44.1kHz to PCM 768kHz and DSD64 to DSD512 (including PCM to/from DSD).
- A proprietary NuPrime implementation capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs (to support NuPrime source and server devices that are able to output DoP stream in addition to S/PDIF).
- Output Level variable or fixed mode.
- Analog outputs channel setting (both outputs can be set to Right, Left, R + L or L + R)
- Display brightness adjustment.
- Nine digital inputs and two analog input for complete system flexibility. Full microprocessor control with memory retention for all inputs.
- Custom designed non-linear volume curve.
- USB Asynchronous transfer mode.
- USB Supports DSD native playback by ASIO and DoP method. DSD is decoded natively with the same sample rate as the input source.
- All digital Supports native MQA decode.
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise level matching of sources
- Exclusive driver software for Windows, standard driver software for Mac
- NuPrime vibration-free isolation feet.
- Available in black or silver anodized aluminum finish