Exposure have been creating real Hi-Fi for music lovers since 1974.
In that time a lot has changed in the audio market - one thing has stayed consistent though, and that’s Exposure's commitment to never compromise on quality, whilst designing and building the best sounding and affordable Hi-Fi they can.
Exposure's products are designed, engineered and proudly manufactured in Britain by a talented team of audio engineers.
‘To deliver music as accurately as possible’ sounds simple enough, but it takes years of skilled engineering, science and some great ears to achieve.
The Exposure XM HP headphone amplifier allows listeners to enjoy their music privately with their choice of headphones and with a wide range of in's and out's should suit most listeners requirements.
Exposure XM HP Headphone Amplifier
- Custom-made toroidal power transformer
- High quality all aluminium casework and extruded front panel
- High quality resistors & capacitors used in the signal path
- All discrete audio output stage with high drive capability for low impedance headphones
- 2 pairs of 6.35mm jacks and 2 pairs of XLR sockets, allowing 2 pairs of headphones to be used at one time
- Moving magnet phono and two line level inputs
- Two coax (bnc) and two optical inputs and one class 2 USB input with DSD
- Separate pre-amp output
- Remote control
- Three year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium